Senior Property Project Manager
£40k to £60k (dependent on experience) + attractive benefits
CGP is the UK’s No.1 Educational Publisher. The secret of our success? We’re obsessed with achieving high standards in everything we do — and this very much includes the management of our extensive Lake District property portfolio. Our Estates team manages a large number of period buildings, private dwellings, rental properties, offices, warehouses, agricultural land and a leisure club with golf course.
We’re looking for talented senior people to strengthen our Estates team and provide a first class property management service. An interest in buildings and infrastructure is a must but the role relies just as much on personality, energy, care, trust and collaboration. If you’re an experienced Project Manager, Estate Manager or Head of Estates, and you share our passion for high standards and project delivery, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to take full accountability and ownership and have:
- An exceptionally high level of customer service
- An outstanding grasp of project management
- A proven track record of project leadership, insisting on high standards from others
- An ability to lead, challenge and develop a diverse team
- A keen eye for detail, with a desire to deliver projects flawlessly
- Excellent listening, communication and influencing skills at a board or senior level
- A desire to seek feedback and act on it positively
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to work
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in a growing Estates team. If you’d like more information, call Ben or Morag on 01229 715717 — or apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what excites you about this role at CGP. Please remember to let us know your current salary and benefits.
More information on this role can be found here.