Job Description — Customer Services Adviser
At CGP we obsess about setting and achieving really high standards. In this role you’ll make sure we give first-class customer service to all our customers.
Based within our busy Contact Centre at Millom you’ll report directly to the Customer Services Team Leader. To succeed in this role you’ll need to be enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy working in a strongly customer-focused environment, striving to achieve brilliant customer service at all times.
What’s more, you should be great at getting your point across (in conversation and writing) and be determined to get every little detail perfect. As an educational publisher it’ll be no surprise to you that we expect high standards when it comes to spelling and grammar!
As Customer Services Adviser you’ll:
- Work as part of the team answering customer calls
- Understand CGP’s customer service style and deliver it effortlessly
- Gain a thorough understanding of CGP’s products and processes
- Respond in writing to written customer enquiries
- Carry out data entry for orders and customer payments
- Handle and resolve customer account queries and credit control issues
- Always be willing to help
Relaxed and friendly in your approach, you’ll be highly self-motivated with the ability and drive to ensure your work is completed to very high standards and with great efficiency.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Spotless grammar and lots of flair with language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good keyboard and numerical skills
- Flexibility to cover a wide range of tasks
More information on how to apply can be found here.