Job Description — Customer Services Team Leader
At CGP we really value our customers — and we aim to provide great customer service 100% of the time. We want a team that is happy to go the extra mile to make our customer experience a truly positive one. As our Customer Services Team Leader you’ll need to really understand and agree with our approach — our customers always come first.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you’ll be a self-starter who manages your time efficiently. To succeed in this role you’ll need to be enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy working in a strongly customer-focused environment.
- Understand CGP’s customer service style and deliver it effortlessly
- Manage a team of Customer Service Advisers acting as an escalation point where required
- Champion CGP’s excellent customer service
- Help to deliver the set KPIs
- Work with the Customer Services Manager to spot individual development and training needs and help people progress
- Monitor team performance and work with the Customer Services Manager to address any people issues as soon as they arise
- Manage staffing levels, monitoring and authorising requests for absence
- Complete return to work interviews and documentation for staff absences
- Deliver the company appraisal and feedback process
- Work closely with other departments to share information amongst the team
Relaxed and friendly in your approach, you’ll be highly self-motivated with the ability and drive to ensure your work is completed to very high standards and with great efficiency.
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good keyboard and numerical skills
- Flexibility to cover a wide range of tasks
- Analytical and problem solving ability
More information on how to apply can be found here.