Office / Facilities Coordinator
Based at Eccle Riggs, the Facilities Team is at the heart of CGP: making sure everything runs smoothly, everyone has what they need to do their jobs well, and providing support to anyone who needs it.
The Facilities Team is highly visible – the first contact for visitors to our head office at Eccle Riggs, but also for employees at all levels. To succeed as Office / Facilities Coordinator you’ll be a highly organised self-starter: someone who’s flexible and driven to get jobs done across any of our four sites in the South Lakes. Specific responsibilities include:
- Making sure the environment is perfect for our employees – heating and lighting have to be right and furniture has to be comfortable
- Owning the reception area, phones and meeting rooms – making everyone’s visit to us a pleasant one
- Managing the maintenance team schedule of work at Eccle Riggs
- Purchasing consumables and managing stock levels
- Managing your own projects (to improve things) on behalf of the team – our standards are high but we can always do things better
- Planning CGP social events (working closely with our Leisure Team), doing whatever’s needed to make sure they’re a great success e.g. Christmas parties, annual Fun Day, local sports competitions and ad hoc musical events
We value ability above experience, so you’ll be bright (good A Levels as a minimum), full of initiative, and able to pick things up quickly. You’ll enjoy helping and supporting others and be good at juggling (people and projects). Ideally you’ll have worked in an office environment before and be:
- Professional and organised – with great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate and able to create and use spreadsheets
- Positive and friendly with a real can-do attitude
- Adaptable and able to prioritise tasks
- Hands on, with an eye for detail and good with numbers
- Enthusiastic with a drive to improve things
- Willing to take the initiative, but ready to learn from others
For this role, a driving licence is essential.
More information on how to apply can be found here.