Gardeners & Grounds Staff
We’re proud of our beautiful surroundings and we obsess about high standards across our whole estate, including our fantastic grounds, private gardens and golf course. We’re now looking for hands-on gardeners and grounds workers to join our Estates team.
Reporting to the Estates Manager, you’ll be a key member of our Estates Team. You could be working on any of our sites in the Broughton / Millom area (including a 40 acre estate with woodlands — Eccle Riggs).
As part of the team you’ll:
- Maintain and improve formal and informal gardens / grounds
- Work to a schedule of grass cutting and vegetation management
- Undertake spraying and pest control
- Maintain and install drainage
- Be comfortable with woodland management
- Maintain and care for tools and equipment
- Carry out routine gardens and grounds maintenance
Skills and Attributes
You’ll be passionate about what you do, and highly self-motivated with the ability to ensure your work is completed to very high standards. You’ll be:
- Able to work well on your own – great at spotting what needs to be done
- Flexible about where, when and how you work
- An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Proud of your work (great attention to detail)
- Able to plan your daily work
- Able to drive
...and be a good team player!
More information on how to apply can be found here.