CGP has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years, not just in terms of revenue, but people too! In order to sustain this success, we need to continue to recruit, reward and retain talented people.
We’re looking for an outstanding HR professional to report to the Head of HR and make a real difference to the team. You’ll be the company’s expert on pay and benefits, liaising with our benefits providers and ensuring we have robust systems in place to minimise errors. You’ll need to be an excellent all-rounder, able to improve processes, lead recruitment campaigns, offer management advice and deliver a range of operational HR projects, from employee engagement to workforce planning. Above all, we’re looking for someone who’s supremely organised and superb at planning, tracking and delivering projects to very high standards.
You should be flexible, bright, enthusiastic and great to work with. Ideally qualified to MCIPD, you’ll need to be credible and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Accountable for payroll, benefits and all associated contracts and systems
- Introduce and improve processes and policies
- Own and deliver recruitment campaigns
- Identify and lead HR projects to improve business performance
- Support the Head of HR to improve the HR team’s efficiency
- Support managers with appraisals, feedback and reviews
- Advise and coach managers regarding best practice
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Experienced in developing and overseeing robust pay and benefits systems
- Organised and methodical, with a flair for planning, prioritising and project management
- An excellent all-rounder, with a sound track record in most HR disciplines: e.g. reward, policy, recruitment, employee engagement, internal communications, etc
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Experienced in advising managers as issues arise, from training needs to employment law and pensions
- Able to apply intellectual rigour and analytical skills to HR projects. A strong academic background is desirable
- Flexible and open minded - you’ll be happy to react to our employees’ needs or roll your sleeves up and get involved with new priorities
- Qualified to MCIPD level or equivalent
- An outstanding communicator with good influencing skills
- Honest, trustworthy, tactful and diplomatic
More information on how to apply can be found here.