Job Description - Leisure Assistant
We want to make all of our Leisure Club members (and their guests) feel special when they use our facilities. To do that, we need everyone in our Leisure team to provide superb customer service and be really friendly and outgoing.
Main duties & responsibilities
In this role it's unlikely that any two days will be the same. You could be asked to do plenty of different things. Here are some of the more regular tasks and responsibilities of a Leisure Assistant:
- Show genuine interest in our Leisure members' welfare and enjoyment at all times
- Take food and drink orders, prepare light snacks and serve our customers (including CGP staff)
- Keep on top of tidying and cleaning — so that our club always looks lovely
- Carry out health & safety checks on our facilities (including pool water testing)
- Deal with cash and stock management
- Occasionally help to host children's parties
- Generally help our members and guests with anything they need
You'll also have to be ready and willing to do anything else that's asked of you by our Leisure Coordinator or Director of Operations.
We've learnt that not just anybody can juggle all of this. You'll need to be happy working as part of a team that's committed to delivering the highest standard of service possible. You'll also be:
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Great with people (and enjoy helping them)
- A committed team member
- Flexible — happy to work evenings and weekends
- Great at 'housekeeping' — spotting what needs to be done without being asked
- Honest with unquestionable integrity
- Good with numbers (for taking orders and handling cash)
- Comfortable working with computers
More information on how to apply can be found here.