Business Development Manager
£40k+ (Lake District)
Fed up with concrete, pollution and commuting? Want to work for a market leader? CGP may be the answer. We’re the UK’s No. 1 Educational Publisher, selling over 11 million books per year. We obsess about finding and challenging exceptional people — which is why we’re bucking the industry trend and growing at such a phenomenal rate. If you’ve got a track record of making a significant commercial impact, we really should be talking.
With at least 5 years’ commercial experience, a background in marketing is advantageous, but it’s your people skills, project management and commercial nous that are more important.
You’ll own and be responsible for the delivery of key business projects — the wish list is long, so there’ll be plenty of variety and challenge. Whatever your background, you’ll be:
- Intelligent, curious and analytical — a commercial thinker, driven by results
- Excellent at planning, forecasting and monitoring project progress
- Great at fostering excellent working relationships
- Motivated by high standards and the desire to improve
- Positive, collaborative and able to inspire enthusiasm in others
Benefits include a generous pension, healthcare plan and free membership of our leisure and golf club.
For more information call us on 01229 715709. To apply please email us your CV, together with a covering letter outlining your current salary and benefits.
More information on the role can be found here.