Competitive salary plus benefits, Lake District
CGP has experienced rapid growth in the last few years. Based in the Lake District, we are looking to recruit a Commissioning Editor to build on this success and expand our range of educational titles.
In this role you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering new publishing for markets from pre-school to post-16. Overseeing the creative process from conception to publication, you’ll cultivate and manage relationships with new authors and other external contributors. You’ll also work with Editors and colleagues in the Marketing, Design and Production teams to ensure every product is high quality and in keeping with CGP’s unique style and brand.
You’ll need to be:
- Experienced, with a proven track record of finding and nurturing great authors
- Highly articulate, commercially aware and numerate
- Creative and full of ideas, with the determination to see them through
- Flexible and open-minded
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
CGP is a unique publishing company
- We’re the UK’s No. 1 educational publisher, selling 10 million books a year
- We’re independent and able to adapt to change quickly
- We obsess over finding and challenging the very best people
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Morag on 01229 715709. To apply please email us your CV, together with a covering letter outlining your current salary and benefits.
More information on the role can be found here.
Closing Date: Monday 5th June 2017