Data Control Analyst
Commercial Analysis Team
CGP, the UK’s No.1 educational publisher, has experienced rapid growth in the last few years and now has more than 200 employees and well over 1,000 educational titles. As our range of books and digital products continues to expand, so too does the amount of information we hold about our products, our customers, our sales and the sales of other publishers.
We’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic new team member to join the Commercial Analysis department and take responsibility for maintaining and improving this vital data. As Data Control Analyst you’ll:
- Take ownership of all CGP product data (on internal systems and external websites)
- Manage sales data from major book retailers
- Ensure our customer information is up-to-date and accurate
- Develop the way we use data to provide better decision-making information to colleagues
- Improve our data to help grow sales
To succeed in this role you’ll:
- Enjoy working with large amounts of data (inputting, checking and updating)
- Have an eye for detail
- Want to understand how things work and improve processes
- Be computer literate — including Excel
To apply, email us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great Data Control Analyst, together with details of your current salary.
More information on this role can be found here.
Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2018