Data Controller — Commercial Analysis Team
CGP is the UK’s No.1 educational publisher and one of the fastest growing SMEs in the North West with over 200 employees and well over 1,000 educational titles. As our range of books and digital products continues to expand, so too does the amount of information we hold about our products, our customers, our sales and the sales of other publishers.
We’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic new team member to join the Commercial Analysis department and take responsibility for owning and maintaining this vital data. As Data Controller you’ll:
- Be responsible for all CGP product data (on internal systems and external websites)
- Manage retail sales data — from Amazon and other major book retailers
- Help maintain customer information so that it’s up to date and accurate
- Provide information to colleagues to aid decision-making
To succeed in this role you’ll:
- Enjoy working with large amounts of data (inputting, checking and updating)
- Have an eye for detail
- Be organised and methodical
- Pick things up quickly
- Be computer literate (including Excel)
To find out more about CGP and this opportunity to join our Commercial Analysis team contact the recruitment team.
To apply, email us your CV, and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great Data Controller, together with details of your current salary.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd July 2017
More information on the role can be found here.