CGP seeks top graduates
CGP has quickly grown to become the UK’s No.1 educational publisher. With over 1,000 titles and sales of over 10 million books each year, we have lots of new product ideas which will continue to expand our range. To meet our exciting publishing plan, we are keen to recruit several talented mathematics and science graduates into our editing team.
Graduate Editor (Maths & Science)
We need talented, bright graduates (particularly in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geography) to become an essential part of our publishing team. Whether you’re a new graduate (or nearly there) or have some work experience already, we’d love to hear from you.
- At least a 2:1 degree
- A minimum of AAB at A-Level (with an A in GCSE Maths and English)
- The analytical skills to pick out the most important bits of a subject
- The flair to make the subject fun and engaging for students
- An eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work
- An open and engaging personality, and a flexible and positive attitude
CGP is a unique publishing company
- We create all CGP products in-house
- We obsess over finding and challenging the very best people
- We have an open approach to career progression
- We have a great working environment in the beautiful Lake District
If you’ve got what it takes to be an Editor but also have an interest in the commercial success of an organisation, we’d like to hear about that too!
To apply, email your CV, together with a covering letter and (where applicable) your current salary details. Please remember to include your A-Level / GCSE exam subjects and grades.
Phone: 01229 715709
CGP, Eccle Riggs Hall,
Broughton-in-Furness, LA20 6BN
More information on the role can be found here.
If you’d like to see what it’s like to be part of the CGP team, have a look at our employee profiles: Jane (Product Development Manager), Matt (Senior Editor) and Ceara (Senior Sales & Marketing Executive).
Closing Date: Monday 27th February 2017