Graduate Editors — Maths
CGP is the UK’s No.1 educational publisher, and we’re growing bigger and more popular every year. We have plenty of exciting new products in the pipeline, so we need to recruit talented new editors to help us create them.
We’re looking for Mathematics specialists
Whether you’re a recent graduate, in your final year at university or have some work experience already, we’d love to hear from you if you have:
- At least a 2:1 degree in Maths (or Maths-based) degree
- Grades AAB at A-Level and an A in GCSE Maths and English Language
- The analytical skills to pick out the most important bits of a subject
- The flair to make the subject fun and engaging for students
- An eye for detail — and an obsession for accuracy
- A flexible and positive attitude in everything you do
We don’t blame you! Call us on 01229 715709 to find out more. To apply, email your CV, together with a covering letter and (where applicable) your current salary details.
Please remember to include your A-Level / GCSE exam subjects and grades.
Closing date: Monday 11th June 2018
If you’d like to see what it’s like to be part of the CGP team, have a look at our employee profiles: Jane (Product Development Manager), Matt (Senior Editor & Training Supervisor) and Ceara (Senior Sales & Marketing Executive).
More information on this role can be found here.