Head of Commercial Analysis
£55k – £60k + generous benefits
CGP is the UK’s No. 1 Educational Publisher. We’ve doubled our sales since 2013 and we’re growing further still. So, how come we’re bucking the industry trend? We put it down to exceptional people, outstanding products and well-informed decisions based on excellent analysis. If you’re smart, enthusiastic and great with people, we’d love to meet you.
As Head of Commercial Analysis you’ll:
- Own and manage data improvement and analysis within the business
- Manage the Commercial Analysis team
- Interpret complex or imperfect commercial data (so great Excel skills are a must)
- Own the sales forecasting process
- Deliver quality reports identifying and supporting opportunities for growth
- Work with colleagues across the business to deliver priority commercial projects
Highly organised and a confident decision maker, you could be a qualified accountant or a professional with significant commercial finance experience. Whatever your background you’ll have made a real difference and be:
- Commercially-minded, numerate and inquisitive (asking the “what if” questions)
- Driven with a real desire to deliver
- An effective people manager who gets the best from their team
- Great at report writing and presenting findings to colleagues at all levels
To apply, please send us your CV (and details of your current salary) with a covering letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job.
Closing Date: Friday 1st June 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on this role can be found here.