House Manager / Personal Assistant
(Salary from £40k plus great benefits)
CGP is the No.1 educational publisher in the UK and we also have a passion for property. We’re looking for a talented and senior person to take full accountability for the house management, administration and daily tasks at one of our Lake District estates, used as a private residence. This is a highly visible role and the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the estate and the teams based there.
As House Manager / Personal Assistant you will be well educated (possibly with a degree), impeccably presented and qualified by experience. A keen eye for detail is essential, as is an engaging and down to earth manner with a sense of calm. With a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service, you’ll ease the administrative burden on those around you.
You’ll have energy and drive, and will make a real impact by:
- Producing robust plans and tracking systems for all projects, tasks and jobs
- Managing operational issues (focussing on solutions, not problems)
- Challenging any work that doesn’t meet your high standards
- Directing the cleaning team and other staff, managing rotas and workflow
- Working collaboratively, making sure everyone feels informed and up to date
Applicants must be flexible, totally discreet, proactive, organised and have excellent communication skills with people at all levels. A full driving licence is essential, as is being comfortable around friendly family dogs.
To apply, email us your CV and a full covering letter explaining why you’re right for this role. Remember to include your current salary and benefits. References will be requested and followed up.
Phone: 01229 715709