Leisure Assistant (Up to 16 hours per week)
Eccle Riggs Leisure Club, Broughton-in-Furness
£ Good hourly rate + generous benefits
(including free Leisure Club membership)
We're looking for a friendly, outgoing person to join our dedicated Leisure Club team. Making our members feel welcome and providing great customer service is key to the role.
You could be just the person we're looking for if you:
- enjoy interacting with others
- have excellent communication skills
- are a brilliant organiser
- are flexible and willing
- are happy working on your own or as part of a team
- are available evenings and some weekends
Your main duties will include:
- being a great host and taking care of our members
- preparing light lunches and snacks
- general housekeeping, including swimming pool checks
- helping to run events
You'll need to be comfortable with basic health and safety procedures, and happy to use our computerised till and stock system. We will provide all the training you need.
To apply, send us your CV (with details of your current salary and the hours you are available) with a covering letter telling us why you're the right person for the job.
Phone: 01229 715709
CGP, Eccle Riggs Hall,
Broughton-in-Furness, LA20 6BN
Closing Date: Monday 10th October 2016
More information on the role can be found here.