Marketing Designer & Copywriter
£25k+ with generous benefits
CGP is the UK’s No.1 educational publisher and is growing fast. Our Marketing team plays a huge role in sustaining this growth by keeping our customers up to date with the latest news from the CGP range. Whether it’s promoting our books via social media and email, meeting with teachers at a conference or creating materials for one of the 400,000 targeted mailshots we send out every year, we’re always striving for the highest standards to match our bestselling products.
We’re seeking a bright, ambitious graduate to join our Marketing Production team as a Marketing Designer & Copywriter. In this role, you’ll:
- Coordinate and deliver multiple marketing campaigns across both print and digital platforms
- Manage and prioritise your own projects with tight and changeable deadlines
- Translate key commercial messages into powerful, on-brand marketing copy
- Use your creative talent to produce and lay out high-quality graphics
- Create and monitor irresistible marketing emails and social media posts
- Proofread materials for factual inaccuracies, style inconsistencies and linguistic errors
Based at our Lake District Head Office, you’ll be pivotal in delivering our ambitious marketing plans and helping CGP achieve its sales targets. A graduate, ideally with some work experience, you’ll be:
- Responsible, highly organised and able to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- An ambitious self-starter who’s keen to learn and develop
- A creative individual with a flair for design and copywriting
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Able to get on with people at all levels and across departments
- Flexible, with a positive attitude
To apply, please send us your CV (and details of your current salary) with a covering letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job.
More information on the role can be found here.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th June 2018