Marketing Project Manager
CGP is the UK’s No.1 Educational Publisher. We’ve doubled our sales since 2013 and we’re growing further still. So, how come we’re bucking the industry trend? We put it down to exceptional people, outstanding products and a unique publishing model. If you’re smart, enthusiastic and great to work with, we really should be talking…
We’re looking for a bright, organised and commercially astute professional to join our team as we continue to grow. This is a full time role, reporting to the Head of Commercial. To be considered, you should have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role where you have made a significant impact. Whilst a sound track record in marketing would be beneficial, it’s more important that you have the drive, people skills and commercial nous to make things happen.
You’ll own the delivery of key business projects, the nature of which will depend on your strengths and experience. The ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent at planning, forecasting and monitoring progress
- Able to maintain CGP’s very high standards and find opportunities to improve
- A curious and analytical commercial thinker, driven by results
- Naturally good at fostering excellent working relationships with colleagues
- Able to quickly assimilate, evaluate and communicate information
- Positive, collaborative and able to inspire enthusiasm in others
For more information call us on 01229 715709. To apply please email us your CV, together with a covering letter outlining your current salary and benefits.
More information on the role can be found here.