Painter & Decorator
£20k upwards, depending on experience
Plus great benefits (incl. use of a company van)
At CGP we obsess about high standards across the whole company, not just our books. We take particular pride in looking after our four operational sites in the South Lakes and continuous maintenance and re-decoration is always needed. Our private residences, which include period properties and private dwellings, need special care and attention too.
As a highly skilled Painter & Decorator, ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, you will have a mature outlook and take a huge sense of pride in your work, be highly skilled, flexible and adaptable. You will also:
- Have a high standard of workmanship and a great eye for detail
- Be self-motivated and able to plan and organise your own time efficiently
- Be driven by providing great customer service
- Communicate well and be receptive to feedback
- Enjoy contributing to and learning from the existing team
- Be flexible and willing to do whatever’s needed
As you could be working across any of our sites, a driving licence is essential.
Please email us your CV together with a covering letter explaining a little about yourself and why this full time role interests you. Remember to tell us your current salary or hourly rate.
More information on this role can be found here.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd October 2017