Product Developers — Educational Publishing
£22,500 plus great benefits (including free Leisure Club membership)
CGP products are used in over 90% of schools across the UK. It’s our ability to publish engaging, effective and affordable products for everything from Primary French to A-level Maths that makes us the UK’s No. 1
We’re successful because we’re independent and flexible — we can be quick to market with exciting new products. To ensure our rapid growth continues, we’ve created two new permanent positions in our Product Development team, based at our Lake District head office.
As one of our Product Developers, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Research your target audience and understand our customer needs
- Identify gaps in the market, researching and proposing profitable product ideas to fill them
- Work with our in-house Editing and Design teams to create quality educational products
Interested in education, you’ll be excited about developing great new products to help students learn. You’ll also need to be:
- Degree educated (minimum 2:1) with some business, teaching or research experience
- Highly numerate and confident analysing complex datasets
- Curious and full of ideas — interested in solving problems creatively
- A great communicator (written and verbal)
- An excellent listener who’ll grasp the needs of teachers and students
To apply, please send us your CV (and details of your current salary) with a covering letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job.
Closing Date: Monday 24th September 2018
More information on the role can be found here.