Competitive salary plus great benefits
Right now, thousands of students are revising for their GCSEs using a CGP book. And they’re not alone: it’s CGP’s ability to publish engaging, effective, affordable products for everything from Primary French to A-level Maths that makes us the UK’s no. 1 educational publisher.
We’re successful because we’re independent and flexible — and quick to market with exciting new products. To ensure our rapid growth continues, we have created two new permanent positions in our Product Development team, based at our Lake District head office. If you’re an ‘ideas’ person with some commercial nous, this could be the start of a rewarding new career.
As Product Developer, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Research your target market and understand our customer needs
- Identify gaps in the market — and propose profitable product ideas to fill them
- Work with our in-house Editing and Design teams to create quality educational products
You’ll need to be:
- Degree educated (minimum 2:1) with some business, teaching or research experience
- Creative and full of ideas, with the confidence to pursue them
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills
- A great communicator (written and verbal)
- An excellent listener — able to understand the needs of teachers and students
Call us on 01229 715709 to find out more.
If you’d like to become a Product Developer at CGP email us your CV and a covering letter explaining what excites you about this position. Please remember to include your current salary and benefits in your application.
More information on the role can be found here.