Publishing Production Assistant
£18k (pro rata) plus generous benefits, 20-25 hours per week
CGP is the UK’s No. 1 Educational Publisher. We’ve been growing rapidly and our sales have doubled in the last 5 years. Our Publishing Production Team are a vital link with our printers, keeping an eye on the quality of new titles as well as monitoring stock levels. Our growth means we need to expand the team, and that’s where you come in...
As a Publishing Production Assistant, you’ll:
- Liaise with our printers to ensure that products meet our high standards
- Check that books are up-to-date and that any changes are made before reprinting
- Publish and test online editions of our products
- Support the team by carrying out general administration
You’ll pick things up quickly and thrive in a fast-paced working environment. You’ll also:
- Have great organisation skills
- Be methodical and have a keen eye for detail
- Prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines
- Be adaptable and eager to learn new IT packages
To apply, please email us your CV and a full covering letter, including details of your current salary & benefits and working hours. Applications from anyone seeking full-time work are also welcome.
Closing Date: Monday 5th November 2018
More information on this role can be found here.