Property Project Managers
£30k+ (dependent on experience) and attractive benefits
CGP is the UK’s No.1 Educational Publisher. What you may not know is that we have an impressive property portfolio in the Lake District. We’re now looking for talented individuals to lead a variety of property projects, from ongoing repairs and maintenance to complete renovations.
We have exceptionally high standards in everything we do — this applies as much to our properties as it does to our educational products. Whether it’s our period buildings, offices, private dwellings or distribution centre, everything at CGP gets the same careful attention. We even provide a private leisure club with a pool and golf course for our employees and local community to enjoy.
What does outstanding project management mean to you?
If it’s about owning and delivering projects to a very high standard, caring deeply about your work and providing impressive customer service, then we’re on the same page. If it’s only about formal project management concepts and approval processes, then this role’s probably not for you. CGP’s success is built on personality, energy, care, trust and wanting to get it right for the customer. Does this sound like the type of team you’d like to be a part of? If so, read on.
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in the building industry, whether that’s a particular trade or a professional qualification
- An impressive track record of leading high quality property projects
- Resilience, flexibility and a natural instinct to go the extra mile to meet customer requirements
- A collaborative approach, keeping everyone informed of your progress
- To be numerate with great IT skills
- The desire to improve — proactively seeking feedback and acting on it positively
If you’d like more information, call Morag on 01229 715717 — or apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com explaining what excites you about this role. Please remember to include your current salary and benefits.
Closing Date: Monday 7th January 2019