(£25k – £30k plus benefits including free Leisure & Golf Club Membership)
CGP is growing rapidly and with more exciting plans in the pipeline we’re seeking a bright, organised and commercially astute Sales & Marketing professional to join our Team.
In this role you’ll manage launch campaigns for new books and devise activities to promote our existing products. Working with several in-house departments, you’ll be responsible for everything from initial sales forecasts to the final marketing materials. In time, there’s scope to take on your own sales channel and run new sales growth projects.
You’ll need to be:
- A graduate with a good degree and great A-Levels
- Commercially aware and numerate
- Familiar with a range of marketing techniques — print, web and email
- Able to manage your own time
CGP is a unique publishing company
- We’re the UK’s No 1 educational publisher, selling over 10 million books a year
- We create our own books and marketing materials — we don’t use agencies
- We’re independent and able to adapt to change quickly
- We only recruit the very best people
To apply, email your CV, together with a covering letter and details of your current salary.
Phone: 01229 715709
More information on this role can be found here.
Closing Date: Monday 9th October 2017