Senior Editing Managers
Salary £40k plus — Lake District
CGP is the UK’s No. 1 Educational Publisher. We’ve doubled our sales since 2013 and we’re growing further still. So, why are we bucking the industry trend? We put it down to exceptional people, outstanding products and a unique publishing model. If you’re an experienced manager with a sound track record of leading people, projects and change, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Editing Department is comprised of 80 talented in-house editors who write, edit and review our unique market-leading products. The need for these new roles has arisen out of our extraordinary growth and a desire to further develop our people and processes.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Leading a team of 15-30 Editors
- The recruitment, development, retention and performance management of your team
- Ensuring all projects in your remit are commercially prioritised and published on time
- Nurturing our culture of accountability, trust and excellence
- Leading change
- Keeping your teams challenged and motivated
- High standards in everything you do
- An impressive academic background
- A track record of project managing complex projects on time and to budget
- Solid leadership and people management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Superb organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- A focus on solutions, not problems
- A positive, straightforward, collaborative approach
- To be willing to give and receive constructive feedback in a positive way
To apply, send your CV, together with a full covering letter outlining your current salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on this role can be found here.
Closing Date: Monday 26th March 2018