Apps Terms & Conditions
Coordination Group Publications Ltd (“We”) own the copyright trade mark, trade names, patents and other intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with this App (“the Product”).
By using this Product you agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Full Terms & Conditions
This is the Agreement for downloading, browsing, accessing or using this CGP Product. This Agreement covers access to the Product regardless of the device or network you access it through.
Permitted Use and Restrictions
You may download & access the Product on any device with which it is compatible and is under your control for your own personal use.
You may not copy, transfer or share any part of the Product or any of the content within the Product on to the internet, an internal website (an intranet), a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), or to any other device unless prompted to do so by the app.
We reserve the right to monitor any posts made to social media sites using the Product and may request that any content be removed which in the sole opinion of Coordination Group Publications Ltd can be considered derogatory including but not limited to using or referring to the Material in such a manner as to bring the contributors or Coordination Group Publications Ltd into disrepute.
You may not disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Product
You may not sub-licence, assign, rent, lease or transfer your accesses.
Payments for in-app purchases will be processed through Google Play or the App Store from which you originally downloaded the application.
If any in-app purchase is not successfully downloaded or does not work once it has been successfully downloaded, we will, after becoming aware of the fault or being notified of the fault by you, investigate the reason for the fault. If we are unable to rectify the fault, we will authorise the App Provider to refund you an amount up to the cost of the relevant in-app purchase. Alternatively, if you wish to request a refund, you may do so by contacting the App Store Provider directly.
You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by the App Store Provider from whose platform you downloaded the App and are governed by the App Store Provider’s terms and conditions / EULA. If you have any payment related issues with in-app purchases then you need to contact the App Store Provider directly.
We use reasonable care to make sure that the information in the content of our Product is accurate and up to date.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any content or services in the Product from time to time. Your access to the Product and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for updates, repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Services from the Product at any time.
We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. In the event of any such error, fault or omission, please report it by contacting us on 0800 1712 712.
You are responsible for ensuring that your devices run appropriate protection against viruses or other malware. We do not take responsibility for any effects of viruses or malware however introduced to your systems.
We exclude and expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties or conditions not stated in this Agreement (including without limitation, loss of income, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or loss of contracts), so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. This Agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
Our liability to you for any losses shall not exceed the amount you originally paid for the service.
In no event will we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential damages, or loss of income. In particular, we accept no liability for any programs or data made or stored with the Product nor for the costs of recovering or replacing such programs or data.
Nothing in this Agreement limits liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employee’s agents or sub-contractors.
The Agreement granted to use the Product automatically terminates if you fail to comply with any provisions of this Agreement.
The parties do not intend that any provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to it.
You have read and understand this Agreement and agree that it constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between us with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Law and Disputes
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you.
Open Sans used under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0 - https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Monotype Imaging End-User License Agreement
By installing and using the Product, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Product contains font software programs which generate human readable typeface designs (“Font Software”). You may not install or use the Font Software on any device except the ones on which you have installed a properly licensed copy of the Product.
- The Font Software is supplied to you for Internal Use only. “Internal Use”, as used herein means (i) in the course of your customary and ordinary internal business, or (ii) for your personal use.
- You may not convert the Font Software into a different format. You may not alter or modify the Font Software in any manner which results in the Font Software having different or enhanced functionality then when it was delivered to you as part of the Product.
- You may not copy the Font Software provided. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or take any action which results in or designed to result in gaining access to the source of the Font Software, except as permitted by law and only for the purpose of achieving an interoperable program.
- The Font Software supplied with the Product is proprietary and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark law. All rights not expressly set forth herein are reserved. A breach of this End-User Licence Agreement may subject you to damages and injunctive relief under this Agreement as well as under copyright and trademark law.
- You agree that the Font Software is supplied to you without any warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. You agree that the Font Software is supplied without any warranty that the Font Software is free of all bugs, errors, and omissions. You agree that in no event will the provider of the Product or its suppliers, including the suppliers of the Font Software, be liable to you or any other party for lost profits, lost data, or any other indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or for any punitive or special damages, even if you notified the provider of the Product and the suppliers of the Font Software of the possibility of such damages.
- This licence shall remain in effect so long as you are in material compliance with all of its terms and conditions. If you breach any of the terms and conditions, this licence is automatically terminated and you are obligated to destroy the original and all copies of the Font Software. In such event, upon the request of the provider of the Product or the suppliers of the Font Software, you shall provide written certification of such destruction.
Please call Customer Services on 0800 1712 712 if you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions.