This DVD/CD-ROM is for you. Just you.
You mustn’t give copies of it to anyone else or upload any of it to the internet or any networks.
Full Terms and Conditions
Coordination Group Publications Ltd (“we”) own the copyright trade mark, trade names, patents and other intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with this Product (“the Product”) including all documentation and manuals and all other copies which you are authorised to make by this Agreement.
It is unlawful to install or use the Product without our licence. We are willing to license the Product to you only on the condition that you have purchased the Product, and you accept all the terms and contained in this Licence Agreement.
By using this Product you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and accept that it is provided for your use only.
i. In consideration of your agreement to the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual licence to use the Product in accordance with clause 2 below.
ii. This licence is not transferable and save as contemplated by this Agreement you shall not permit or enable any third party to use the Product on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party in any way whatever.
2. Permitted use and restrictions
i. You may use the Product on any computer which is under your control.
ii. You may not install or use the Product on the internet, an internal website (intranet) or any form of Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
iii.The Product may not be used by anyone for private, profit-making activities.
iv. Save for automated electronic back-up processes, you may not make copies or partial copies of any part of the Product software code in any format, including but not limited to paper copies, and digital or electronic copies. You may not make electronic or paper copies of screenshots from the Product.
v. You may not sub-license, assign, rent, lease or transfer this licence, the Product, or make or distribute copies of the Product.
As licensee you own only the right to use the Product. The Licensed Program Materials and the copyright and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Licensed Program Materials are and shall remain our property or the property of any third parties which may have licensed part of the Software to us.
Please call Customer Services on 0800 1712 712 if you are experiencing difficulties.
We reserve the right to update and amend the Product and we reserve the right to discontinue the Product.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer networks run appropriate protection against viruses or other malware. We do not take responsibility for any effects of viruses or malware however introduced to your systems.
We exclude and expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties or conditions not stated in this Agreement (including without limitation, loss of income, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or loss of contracts), so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. This Agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
i. Our liability to you for any losses shall not exceed the amount you originally paid for the Product.
ii. In no event will we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential damages, or loss of income. In particular, we accept no liability for any programs or data made or stored with the Product nor for the costs of recovering or replacing such programs or data, but nothing in this Agreement limits liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees agents or sub-contractors.
You undertake to:
i. ensure that, prior to use of the Product by your employees, agents or students, all such parties are notified of this licence and the terms of this Agreement;
ii. supervise and control use of the Product in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The Agreement and the licence granted to use the Product automatically terminates if you fail to comply with any provisions of this Agreement and termination of this Agreement (howsoever occasioned) shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities of either party.
Within 30 days of termination of the licence, you are required to remove the Product from all computers onto which it has been installed, to cease using any back-up copy you have created and to destroy or put beyond use any related installation files or media.
9. Third Parties
The parties do not intend that any provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to it.
10. Entire Agreement
You have read and understand this Agreement and agree that it constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between us with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
11. Law and Disputes
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you.
Monotype Imaging End-User License Agreement
By installing and using the Product, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Product contains font software programs which generate human readable typeface designs (“Font Software”). You may not install or use the Font Software on any device except the ones on which you have installed a properly licensed copy of the Product.
2.The Font Software is supplied to you for Internal Use only. “Internal Use”, as used herein means (i) in the course of your customary and ordinary internal business, or (ii) for your personal use.
3. You may not convert the Font Software into a different format. You may not alter or modify the Font Software in any manner which results in the Font Software having different or enhanced functionality then when it was delivered to you as part of the Product.
4. You may not copy the Font Software provided. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or take any action which results in or designed to result in gaining access to the source of the Font Software, except as permitted by law and only for the purpose of achieving an interoperable program.
5.The Font Software supplied with the Product is proprietary and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark law. All rights not expressly set forth herein are reserved. A breach of this End-User Licence Agreement may subject you to damages and injunctive relief under this Agreement as well as under copyright and trademark law.
6. You agree that the Font Software is supplied to you without any warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. You agree that the Font Software is supplied without any warranty that the Font Software is free of all bugs, errors, and omissions. You agree that in no event will the provider of the Product or its suppliers, including the suppliers of the Font Software, be liable to you or any other party for lost profits, lost data, or any other indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or for any punitive or special damages, even if you notified the provider of the Product and the suppliers of the Font Software of the possibility of such damages.
7. This licence shall remain in effect so long as you are in material compliance with all of its terms and conditions. If you breach any of the terms and conditions, this licence is automatically terminated and you are obligated to destroy the original and all copies of the Font Software. In such event, upon the request of the provider of the Product or the suppliers of the Font Software, you shall provide written certification of such destruction.