£21-25k plus generous benefits
Picture it — paid by CGP to do something you love.
Could you make the cut as our brand new videographer?
- Create cracking video content to engage students and teachers, showing off our brilliant educational products
- Promote CGP as a unique employer
- Be both director and editor… maybe even play the lead
And all set against the stunning backdrop of the Lake District...
You’ll understand CGP’s culture and will make engaging videos that encourage customers to buy our stuff and entice people to work for us. You’ll need to be collaborative, flexible, great fun to work with and awesome at making videos. You’ll know you’ve done a brilliant job when you’ve transformed our YouTube presence, strengthened our employer brand and increased traffic to our website.
- Work closely with project owners to understand the project’s aim, tone, key messages and content
- Come up with creative ideas for new videos and get them approved
- Produce storyboards, briefs and project plans, prioritising carefully
- Involve and update all the right people along the way – it’s a team effort
- Organise all day-to-day aspects of filming, from briefing participants to setting up cameras
- Edit and upload content, including music, dialogue, graphics, effects and animations
- Maintain CGP’s very high standards — this may mean scrapping projects, redoing them or starting all over again — whilst still smiling!
- Take ownership of footage, making sure it’s stored securely
The right person will…
- Understand what makes CGP unique
- Have a track record of making and posting engaging, creative videos online
- Be a skilled user of video-editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Want to consult and involve senior people
- Want to hear and address critical feedback, even when it’ll involve lots of extra work
- Be of graduate calibre and able to learn very quickly
- Have a great sense of humour, with a passion for the unconventional
- Be positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven
- Be flexible and willing to muck in with other projects
If you’re a graduate with a track record of creating amazing videos, we’d love to hear from you. You’ll have incredibly high standards (like we do) and won’t be put off by a reshoot.
To apply, email us your CV, covering letter and a link to a short video you’ve made — we want to be wowed by your creativity.