£20k - £25k, plus generous benefits
CGP’s website has seen incredible growth over the last couple of years, and with more exciting plans in the pipeline, we’re looking for a bright and savvy Ecommerce Specialist to join our team and help keep this momentum going. If you’re flexible and positive, enjoy working with people at all levels and across departments and have a passionate interest in all things digital, then this might well be the role for you!
A graduate with a good degree, you’ll also need to be:
- An ambitious self-starter, passionate and keen to develop with the role
- Commercially driven — able to identify opportunities to help our sales grow
- Organised – able to plan and manage your own projects
- Comfortable with all forms of communication
It would also be ideal if you’ve already got some experience of SEO (search engine optimisation), email / social media marketing or UX and web design. Though if not, a keen enthusiasm to learn will be a must!
You’ll be working with several in-house departments on a variety of tasks… from managing online product launches and data, to delivering exciting digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. Your days will be pretty varied, but some of your responsibilities might include:
- Website management — including web page creation, data management and metadata optimisation
- Online product launches — working alongside commercial market owners
- Web optimisation — optimising customer UX on our own website and improving search engine performance
- Project delivery — using data and Google Analytics to identify, devise and deliver new commercial opportunities on the website
- Email & social media — managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
Have a read of one of current Ecommerce Specialist’s profile below to find out some more about what you’ll be getting up to.
Rosemary – Ecommerce Specialist >
Send your CV and a cracking covering letter to us by email, filling us in on why this is the ideal job for you. Remember to include details of your current salary when you apply.