£22 - 25k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
As the UK’s No.1 Educational Publisher, CGP sells close to £40m of educational books each year, and we’re still growing — that’s why we’re looking for bright graduates to join our Schools Team. You’ll need some work experience though, either post‑uni or a commercial placement during your course.
What will you be doing?
Working with several in‑house departments, you’ll be responsible for launching new products, devising commercial plans, forecasting sales and much more! There’s also scope to take on ownership of key markets and run your own projects in the future.
Who are we looking for?
As well as having a strong academic background, you’ll need to be:
• Commercially aware and numerate
• Driven — motivated by knowing your effort directly impacts sales (and profit)
• Meticulous, with a creative eye to know what looks good
• A self‑starter with real initiative, who’s good at managing your own time
• A real team player and the perfect fit for our fun, friendly team
Take a look at our employee profile to see what it's really like to work for CGP:
Connie (Sales & Marketing Executive)
To apply, we’d like to see your CV along with a cracking covering letter and a link to a short video (30 seconds max) telling us why we really must have you in the team!
Closing Date: Monday 22nd February 2021