£23 – 25k, plus generous benefits (Lake District)
We’re looking for a bright and creative Marketing Content Creator / Copywriter to join our growing marketing team based at our Lake District head office. This hands-on team helps us hold onto our No.1 spot by keeping our customers up-to-date with the latest CGP news.
As a Content Creator, you’ll promote new and existing products by designing striking printed marketing materials, engaging emails and much more. We send out over 400,000 mailshots each year to customers so there’s always plenty of variety. You’ll:
- Write, design and coordinate a wide range of marketing materials
- Translate key messages into CGP’s friendly, confident brand style
- Create eye-catching graphics and clearly laid-out pages
- Proofread materials carefully before submitting them for approval
You’ll work closely with our commercial and operational teams, so you must be a great communicator who thrives on working with people at all levels. You’ll love taking responsibility, be completely flexible and super-organised. In particular, you’ll:
- Be excited about using your creative skill and flair with words
- Have a genuine interest in marketing (ideally a bit of experience already)
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be upbeat and receptive to feedback from colleagues
If you already have a bit of Adobe Photoshop experience, that will be a big plus too!
As well as email marketing, social media, exhibitions and catalogues, CGP uses direct marketing to reach many of our customers, sending out 400,000 mailshots each year. Produced by our in-house Marketing Production Team, these materials are carefully designed to deliver effective marketing messages, whilst maintaining our unique brand identity.
Reporting to the Marketing Production Team Manager, this role will be pivotal in helping us complete all our planned marketing campaigns and ultimately drive our future growth.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside commercial market owners to deliver print and digital marketing campaigns
- Liaise with our warehouse despatch team, publishing department and external printers / suppliers to make sure mailshot components are delivered, packed and despatched on time
- Obtain feedback and brand sign-off for the materials that you produce
- Manage and prioritise your own workflow to deliver multiple projects across a variety of media to tight and changeable deadlines
- Assist our Ecommerce team in preparing assets for the CGP website
- Use your skills and expertise to help other areas of the business, fitting these projects in alongside your existing commitments
Specific skills, experience and attributes
You’ll develop and learn on the job, but you will need to prove that you are:
- A flexible, ambitious self-starter, passionate and keen to develop with the role
- A quick learner with a flair for design
- Organised – able to plan and manage your own projects
- Meticulous when it comes to detail – able to do hundreds of individual tasks accurately
- Great at getting on with people at all levels and across departments
- Good with the written word
- Receptive to feedback
Other desirable skills (or enthusiasm to learn):
- Ability to use InDesign and Photoshop for graphic creation and layout
- Commercial experience of email marketing or social media (Mailchimp / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram)
We want someone to join us in early 2022 so if you think it could be you, please send us your CV and a cracking covering letter telling us why you’re the perfect fit!
Closing Date: Monday 6th December 2021