c. £25k (dependent on experience) + attractive benefits
We’re looking for a driven and talented individual to join our 25-strong Estates team. You may already have some relevant experience — but what’s really important for this position is a positive attitude, an astute technical mind, superb organisational skills and a passion for property. In time we’d expect you to lead a variety of projects, from developing regular maintenance plans to complete building renovations.
We have exceptionally high standards in everything we do — this applies as much to our diverse property portfolio (period buildings, private dwellings, farms and distribution centre) as it does to our popular revision guides. We also provide a private leisure club and golf course for our employees and local community to enjoy.
To be considered, you'll need:
- To care deeply about your work, have high standards and a desire to learn from others
- A technical or scientific background and a genuine interest in property (including aesthetics)
- Resilience, flexibility and a natural instinct to go the extra mile to meet customer requirements
- A collaborative approach, keeping everyone informed of your progress
- To be numerate with great IT skills
If you’d like to join our talented team of property specialists, trades people and horticulturalists, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like more information, call us on 01229 715709 — or apply by emailing your CV and a cracking covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your current salary and benefits.